iOS 10 was unveiled at WWDC 2016 on June 13. As the successor to iOS 9, the new iOS 10 operating system is expected to debut alongsize new iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in the coming months. Although the iOS 10 has been upgraded from the bottom up, Apple focuses on 10 new, redesigned or tweaked areas, which are general redesign and user experience, Siri, QuickType, Photos, Maps, Music, News, HomeKit & new Home app, Phone, and Messages.
It is expected that the iOS 10 is to be made available for consumers at some point in September 2016, days before the iPhone 7 is released. And the iOS 10 will be released as a free upgrade for the following devices:
• iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE
• iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7in and 12.9in), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
• iPod touch 6th generation
iOS 10 Data Recovery
With the release of iOS 10, many Apple users will upgrade their iOS devices to the new operating system. Before updating, you’d better make a backup of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to avoid any data loss during the iOS 10 upgrade. If you haven’t backed up your iOS devices, or even had made the backup but still lose some important data such as contacts, messages, photos, music and other content after upgrading to iOS 10, don’t worry, iPhone Recovery is able to recover your lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, including contacts, messages, call history, notes, photos, videos, calendars, reminders, whatsapp messages, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, etc.
iPhone Recovery provides with three ways to recover your iOS 10 data: recover data from iOS device directly, recover data from iTunes backup, and recover data from iCloud backup. The software can save your iOS data on many scenarios:
• Your iOS device was stolen, damaged or crashed
• Your iDevice stuck and responded nothing
• iOS crashed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Your device is locked and you forgot the password
• iTunes can’t recognize your device
Learn how to recover lost data from iOS 10 device, you can refer to this guide:
How to use Dr.Fone for iOS to recover deleted data directly from iPhone device?